And here's the nitty gritty/TL:DR version that we have to put in so that we're all on the same page:
– Please only consume in the Potting Shed...afterall, no one wants to upset other guests.
– Due to the Smoke Free Illinois Act, smoking in any indoor public place anywhere in the state is prohibited...but you can smoke outside of the potting shed and then chill inside!
– When you return to the main house and/or your room, please be respectful of other guests – if it's late, be quiet. If you're in the throes of a giggle fit, get your laughing self back out to the Potting Shed til you get yourself under control.
– We have awesome neighbors and we'd like to keep them awesome. No, this doesn't mean offer them some of your green goodies (save your sharing for each other and your innkeepers *wink* *wink*), but it does mean to respect them, their property, and their privacy.
– The Potting Shed is for Aldrich Guest House guests only. Galena is super friendly and you're bound to make friends while you're out and about, but if you want to burn one with them, unfortunately you'll have to either get them to stay with us or find another place to do it.
– And if we missed anything, this should cover it: be cool and have fun, but don't be a jerk. Wondering if doing something would make you a jerk? Err on the side of caution and don't do it.